|Minimum Order Quantity||18 Pail|
|Model Name/Number||CHEMSOL ELECTRA PSGI-1020|
|NLGI Grade||CHEMSOL ELECTRA PSGI-1020|
|Packaging||Bucket, PET JAR|
CHEMSOL PSG-PTFE SILICONE GREASE Perform excellent as thermal resistance/conduction. Offer exceptional performance in high load & high temerature conditions. Specially formulated for required lubrication with Glass, polymers, metals, plastics and rubber components used in seals, valves, fittings and 'O' rings, ensure increase of significant lifetime smooth operation even in rapid tempreture changes and preventing dust, moisture, corrosion and oxidation.
Our provided PTFE Grease acts as a multipurpose synthetic lubricant which has been formulated using high grade Polytetrafluoroethylene particles that are held in suspension. The mentioned grease lasts for longer time period and outperforms all other conventional greases which are based on oil or petroleum. It is Specially formulated by combining AFS thickener and synthesized PDMS base fluid for required lubricating with adequate Polymer, Metal, Plastics, Rubber compatibility.
SAILENT FEATURES & DETAILS:
· Wax free characteristic helps in allowing minimum temperature mobility and torque values for running and starting fusing units.
· Ideal for preventing corrosion, wear and extreme temperature degradation.
· Highly resistive to water, air and moisture because of its structural stability.
· Non sticky, not attract dust or absorb grimes.
· Protect against drying and cracking.
BENEFITS of CHESOL PSG-PTFE SILICONE GREASE :
· Excellent dielectric strength, minimum dissipation factor and high resistivity against insulation ad surface.
· Lubricates fuser film sleeve, preventing Paper jam, Creasing & Fusing unit damages.
· Being oleophobic and hydrophobic in nature, the surfaces won't readily wet.
· Surfaces coated with the mentioned grease helps in reducing friction.
· Helps in preventing galling and render high bearing properties.
· Easy cleaning because of Non-stick or release properties.
PTFE Grease find usage in various applications that require lubricant for performing operations to work under different temperature range to have durable and reliable systems.
CEMSOL PSG-PTFE SILICONE is a synthetic grease provides these advantages when compared with mineral oil grease intended for similar service:
· Operating range of -20 0 C.TO +300 0 C.
· Excellent resistance to thermal, rust, corrosion, and oxidation.
· Outstanding structural stability in presence of water, moisture and temperature fluctuation.
· Excellent wear protection under heavy loads and high temperatures.
· Power-saving capabilities.
· Extended re lubrication intervals- Low volatility.