|Minimum Order Quantity||18 Kg|
|Model Name/Number||CHEMSOL ELECTRA PSGI-1020|
|NLGI Grade||CHEMSOL ELECTRA -2 PSGI-1020|
|Packaging||Bucket, PET JAR|
CHEMSOL PSG-PTFE SILICONE GREASE Performe excellent as high vaccum, high temperature, sound dampening, multipurpose super specialty grease. Offer exceptional performance in high load & high temperature conditions. Specially formulated for required lubrication with Glass, polymers, metals, plastics and rubber, vinayal components used in seals, valves, fittings and 'O' rings, ensure increase of significant lifetime smooth operation even in rapid tempreture changes and preventing dust, moisture, corrosion and oxidation. PTFE Grease acts as a multipurpose synthetic lubricant which has been formulated using high grade Polytetrafluoroethylene particles that are held in suspension. The mentioned grease lasts for longer time period and outperforms. It is Specially formulated by combining AFS thickener and synthesized PDMS base fluid for required lubricating with adequate Polymer, Metal, Plastics, Rubber compatibility. It does not harden or dry out or melt even after 1000 Hours @ 200°C, which shows good di-electric & lubricating properties. It readily wets and adheres to dry surfaces of metals, ceramics, rubbers, plastics & all insulating materials, giving them very high surface resistivity even under moisture condensing conditions.
SAILENT FEATURES & DETAILS:
·Wax free characteristic helps in allowing minimum temperature mobility and torque values for running and starting fusing units.
· Ideal for preventing corrosion, wear and extreme temperature degradation.
· Highly resistive to water, air and moisture because of its structural stability.
· Non sticky, not attract dust or absorb grimes.
· Protect against drying and cracking.
BENEFITS of CHESOL PSG-PTFE SILICONE GREASE :
. It does not harden or dry out or melt even after 1000 Hours @ 200°C, which shows good di-electric & lubricating properties. It readily wets and adheres to dry surfaces of metals, ceramics, rubbers, plastics & all insulating materials, giving them very high surface resistivity even under moisture condensing conditions.
· Excellent dielectric strength, minimum dissipation factor and high resistivity against insulation ad surface.
· Lubricates fuser film sleeve, preventing Paper jam, Creasing & Fusing unit damages.
· Being oleophobic and hydrophobic in nature, the surfaces won't readily wet.
· Surfaces coated with the mentioned grease helps in reducing friction.
· Helps in preventing galling and render high bearing properties.
· Easy cleaning because of Non-stick or release properties.
. It is tasteless, odor free, non-toxic and white in colour.
It does not affect foaming properties of beer.
Compatible with rubbers & plastics and does not swell O-rings. It prevents embrittlement of rubbers and plastics at low.
PTFE Grease find usage in various applications that require lubricant for performing operations to work under different temperature range to have durable and reliable systems.
CEMSOL PSG-PTFE SILICONE is a synthetic grease provides these advantages when compared with mineral oil grease intended for similar service:
· Operating range of -40 0 C.TO +300 0 C.
· Excellent resistance to thermal, rust, corrosion, and oxidation.
· Outstanding structural stability in presence of water, moisture and temperature fluctuation.
· Excellent wear protection under heavy loads and high temperatures.
· Power-saving capabilities.
· Extended re lubrication intervals- Low volatility.