|Form||PTFE HT Grease|
|Size||1 Kg. Can|
|Packaging||1 Kg. Can (20 Cans Per Carton)|
|Material||PTFE Fortified Lithium Grease|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
CHEMGARD – A unique Lithium based High Temperature & High-Performance Grease fortified with PTFE.
On the applied surface of the metal CHEMGARD makes a firm and forceful filming cover and it’s micro uncountable particles of PTFE works as minuscule ball bearing to minimize frictions and temperature building.
PTFE in CHEMGARD works to procreate smoother intermediary movements of moveable and interfacing parts, even at high temperature and speed. CHEMGARD is a chemically and mechanically stable grease which does not peregrinate from hot surfaces thus provides efficient lubrication at temperature upto 2500 C.
- Marvellous product for all metal to metal lubrications
- Does not cripple or stiffen like ordinary grease since its chemically and mechanically stable.
- Confine oil separation and does not peregrinate from hot surface of metal since it has Magnificent Thermal stability.
- Stand upto a wide temperature range (from -5 to +2500 C.)
- Excellent stability thus remains for a longer time period at originally applied space.
- Downsize frictions and wear.
- Protect your prized valued equipment as it controls heat build-ups.
- In big large gears it reduces vibration & heavy noises.
- Does not contains Chlorine which is known to cultivates corrosion.
- Does not contains Silicone thus reduces migration problems.
- High di-electric strength.
- Compare to MoS2, Graphite and other solid lubricants it offers higher malleability.
- Joints where CHEMGARD is being applied can be easily dismantled, even after years.
- Also reduces consumption of wasteful energy.
- AND it also minimizes maintenance and downtime cost of valued equipments.
Suitable for Sugar Mills, Cement Industry, Glass Manufacturing Units, Textile Mills, Wind Mills, Power Plants and Paper Mills.
Reviewed by 13 Users
Most Relevant Reviews